Got 15 minutes? Would you like to have the most amazing BBQ brisket sandwich ever?
OK, the prep is gonna take you about 15 minutes. But that's it. Once you pop everything into your slow-cooker, you can go out and do what you gotta do for 9 hours and return to some of the most amazing BBQ you've ever had!
Prep time: 15 m
Cook time: 9 h 5 m
Total time: 9 h 20 m
Here's what you'll need as far as ingredients go:
- 2 teaspoons celery salt
- 2 teaspoons ground black pepper
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 1 teaspoon onion salt
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- 3 pounds beef brisket
- 1 cup Russian dressing
- 1 cup hickory-flavored barbeque sauce
- Add all ingredients to list
- Mix your black pepper, your salts: celery, regular salt, garlic, and onion salt and then add Worcestershire sauce. Pour it over your beef brisket and then transfer to your slow cooker.
- Cook on Low until beef is soft and tender, usually about 8 hours.
- Transfer the beef to a cutting board and shred into small pieces using some forks.
- Measure 1/2 cup of the broth from the slow cooker into a saucepan. Mix in Russian dressing and BBQ sauce and then bring to a boil.
- Combine the shredded beef and sauce mixture back in the slow cooker. Cook on Low for about 1 hour.