Better To Give SD is a homeless outreach program inspired by Tati from Jesse and Tati in the Morning. If you're looking for a way to help San Diego's less fortunate, please join us on January 19th!
When: January 19, 2020 from 1-4 pm
Where: 455 16th St, San Diego CA 92101
What/How: We are kindly asking for donations of socks/underwear, body wipes, hygiene products (soap, shampoo), feminine products, packages snacks. We also welcome donations of gently used SHOES, JACKETS, SWEATERS, SHIRTS, and blankets. Apparel items can be gently used so look through your closets for items that you don't need that are just taking up space.
***We do not need donations in kids clothing but will get info on an organization that could assist in taking those donations.
Drop Off Sites for Donations:
- 9660 Granite Ridge Drive, San Diego, CA 92019
- (No later than 5:30pm on Friday 1/17/2020)
Studio Barre Carmel Valley
- 7845 Highlands Village Place, San Diego, CA 92129
- (No later than 6pm on Saturday 1/18/2020)
Associated Self Storage
- 5450 Kearny Mesa Rd, San Diego, CA 92111
- (No later than 6pm on Saturday)
Want to be a volunteer, send an email to Tati@iheartmedia.com