Craft Beer Lovers, Ballast Point Disneyland Is Almost Complete!
Ballast Point is putting the finishing touches on its first Orange County location in the Downtown Disney District at the Disneyland Resort!
The Disney Parks Blog visited Ballast Point's San Diego headquarters to find out what's being planned for the Disneyland location. Here's what they found out...
- The restaurant/bar will have indoor & outdoor dining
- They'll offer over 50 styles of beers...it is Ballast Point, after all.
- They'll also offer specialty brews exclusive to their Disneyland location.
- Ballast Point Disneyland won't only be for adults...Their menu will be family-friendly & kid-friendly
- In addition to California favorites like fish tacos & such, the menu will also have gluten-free options, vegetarian dishes & desserts
Next up, Ballast Point gave the Disney Parks Blog a sneak peek at the Downtown Disney location! Check it out in the video below...
STAY CONNECTED WITH SHELLEY AT THE LINKS BELOW...
-@ShelleyWade on Twitter
-@TheOneAndOnlyShelleyWade on Instagram
-All The Rage With Shelley Wade on Facebook