Here's how to make your baby a Star Baby and WIN $2,000!
Who is eligible?
- Babies 0-24 months (born between March 12, 2016 and March 12, 2018) who reside in San Diego County, CA.
- Must be 18 years or older to enter a baby in this contest.
Can I enter more than one child?
- Only one entry per family, featuring one baby will be accepted.
- Twins, triplets, etc, can participate but must submit one entry that includes a photo of all the children.
Can I enter for a friend, or relative?
- No. Entries can only be submitted by the parent or legal guardian of the baby(s) pictured in photo.
What type of photo is accepted?
- Only amateur photos will be accepted.
- Baby must NOT be nude in the photo.
- TIP: Photo should show your baby’s personality in an interesting setting with good lighting.
- Horizontal photos display best. Maximum files size 2MB in jpg, png or similar digital file.
What’s the last day I can submit an entry?
- March 12, 2018 at 4:59 p.m. PT
How does voting work?
- All approved entries will begin appearing on the website starting March 6, 2018. For the best chance of winning, share your baby’s individual contest photo link with all of your family and friends and ask them to vote for your baby every day.
- The contest allows one vote per IP address per day.
- The (50) entries that receive the most votes in Round 1, will progress to the second round of voting. All entries will begin Round 2 voting with zero votes.
Round 1 March 6 (7am PT) – March 19, 2018 (11:59pm PT)
Round 2 March 21 (7am PT) – March 28, 2018 (11:59pm PT)
How is the winner determined?
At the completion of Round 2 voting, the five entries that received the most votes will be judged by individuals appointed by the station and sponsor. Each judge will assign a score for each baby’s: expression, the theme/setting of the photo and the quality of photo (lighting and clarity of image). The entry that receives the highest score will be declared the winner.