TJ Dogs (aka: Bacon Wrapped Hot Dogs)
* 1 lbs. bacon strips
* Package of your favorite Hot Dogs
* Tooth picks
* Package of your favorite Hot Dog Buns
1. Par-cook bacon by cooking on a skillet over medium heat until bacon is halfway cooked, about 2 minutes.
2. Wrap bacon around hot dogs and stick 2 toothpicks through each so bacon stays firmly wrapped around it.
3. Once grill or skillet with oil are hot, turn to medium high heat and add bacon wrapped hot dogs.
4. Rotate until all sides of bacon are caramelized, about 3 minutes.
5. Squirt aioli into buns, top with a TJ Dog and ENJOY!!!
Cilantro Cholula Aioli
* 1 egg yolk
* ½ tsp salt
* ½ tsp pepper
* ¼ cup Extra Virgin Olive oil
* ¼ cup TBSP Veggie or Canola oil
* 2 TBSP Cholula or other Mexican-style hot sauce
* ¼ cup cilantro, minced
1. Add yolks, salt, pepper to food processor (i.e., Cuisinart) and turn on.
2. Through tube opening steadily drizzle both oils into processor until whipped and airy, about 1 minute.
3. Add hot sauce and cilantro and blend until mixed, about 1 minute.
4. Taste and adjust to taste (TT) with salt and pepper until you get that pop of taste!!!