- Congress is working on a second major coronavirus relief bill that would include direct payments to Americans.
- Here's what's included in the latest Senate proposal:
- The $1 trillion package includes another round of checks similar to the ones sent out in April - $1,200 for individuals, $2,400 for couples, and an extra $500 for each dependent.
- The $600-per-week federal unemployment benefits that expire this week would be cut to $200 per week.
- The bill also includes tax credits and more PPP loans for small businesses and restaurants.