How can you best navigate the new world of work? Find out at the virtual California Conference for Women on March 2nd. Speakers include author Brené Brown, civil rights legend Dolores Huerta, singer Mary J. Blige, and top workplace and personal development experts.
California Conference for Women include live virtual access to:
- Two keynote sessions
- Three breakout session tracks on leadership, personal development and career advancement. You can choose three out of nine 30-minute sessions on event day, plus live breakout Q&A with the speakers.
- The exhibit hall, bookstore, author readings, networking chat rooms, facilitated networking sessions, mini learning sessions - and, subject to availability, Resume Reviews, and 1:1 Career Coaching.
Your ticket also includes on-demand access to:
- All nine breakout sessions until March 31, 2022. This will give you time to watch any sessions you missed on Conference day.
- The exhibit hall, mini learning sessions, author readings, network chat rooms, and the bookstore until March 31, 2022. Plus, subject to availability, on-demand access to resume reviews, and 1:1 career coaching.
- Mary J Blige - award-winning singer, songwriter, actress, producer and philanthropist
- Brené Brown - researcher and storyteller
- Andra Day - singer, songwriter, activist and actress
- Dolores Huerta - President and founder, Dolores Huerta Foundation
- Eva Longoria - actress, director, producer, entrepreneur and activist
Mallika Chopra, Dorie Clark, Amy C. Edmondson, Zakiya Dalila Harris, Payal Kadakia, Jenn Lim, Amanda Ripley, Dr. Wendy Suzuki, and Molly Tschang.