Learn the history of chocolate and how it came to our country and experience a delicious range of samples from dozens of vendors, make your own chocolate pizzas, cooking demonstrations, chocolate pairings with wine and beer for the adults, and a scavenger hunt.
- Experience chocolate at our vendor booths
- Kitchen tricks with chocolate
- Culinary demonstrations starts at noon
- Build your own Chocolate Pizza
- Beer & Wine Chocolate pairings (21+ up)
- Limited sample quantities
- While supplies last
- Maritime Dancers will be on the dance floor performing aboard the Berkeley at 11:00am, 12:30pm, and 2:00pm.
Child 12-3 $13.00
Child 2 and under free (free child doesn’t receive a sample card)
Admission is FREE for Maritime Museum Members and sample cards are available for $5.00 at the door.
Guest passes are not valid during this special event.