Man Hospitalized After Years of Vaping

A father from West Valley City, Utah gets rare lung infection, family claims from vaping

Sean Bills, 31, a father of 3 from West Valley City, Utah, was put into a medically-induced coma for a rare lung infection after his wife, Tiffani, claimed that he had vaped every day for 2 years. Sean went to Jordan Valley Hospital after he started having stomach pains and shortness of breath. He was diagnosed with lipid pneumonia, a condition where the lungs are inflamed due to fat particles and was placed on a ventilator and medically induced coma.

The family has created a GoFundMe page to help with bills.

 

title

Content Goes Here